Hello there! My name is Candice Evans, and I am a Digital + Print Designer.
Since I could remember, I’ve had a love for art and expressing myself creatively. Throughout my school years, art class was one of my favorites. I was always excited when it came time to bring out your pencils or markers and let your imagination run wild. So I was definitely blown away when I learned I could make my love of art my career. So, began the journey of developing my skills as a graphic designer.
Visual Design is something I've grown very passionate about over the years. Throughout my career journey, I’ve had the pleasure of working in various fields within the design industry, which have allowed me to perfect my ability to truly understand a client/company's vision and turn their ideas into stunning visuals. I take pride in the fact I've developed a great repertoire for working with both entrepreneurs and larger companies to create unique designs, that not only showcase their brands, but also allows me to challenge myself and push my skills beyond my comfort. In my free time, I like to spend time with my family, crochet, go on nature walks, or just curling up with a good book.
Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about me – I invite you to look around and enjoy my portfolio. If you’d like to receive more information on my work or just strike up a friendly conversation, please don’t hesitate in contacting me.
Peace & Love!
Sr. Graphic Designer / April 2021 – Present
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Marketing Project Manager & Sr. Visual Designer / March 2012 – Sept 2019
Jr. Graphic Designer / May 2011 – Feb 2012
Graphic Designer / Sept 2007 – April 2011
B.A Graphic Design / Jan 2019
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh – Online Division
A.O.S Graphic Design / Aug 2005
The Art Institute of New York City
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Animate, Adobe)
- HTML & CSS
- WordPress PHP
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Additional Platforms: WordPress, Kajabi, Figma, Constant Contact, MailChimp, SendinBlue, Canva, KeyNote
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Collateral Creation
- Creative Content Development
- Key Stakeholder Engagement
- Strategic Relations / Business Alliance
- Team Building & Leadership
- Business Expansion / Sales Growth